Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO SAMEDAY PRINTING, (”SAMEDAY PRINTING”). SAMEDAY PRINTING PROVIDES ITS WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES (”WEBSITE”) TO YOU SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING USER AGREEMENT (”AGREEMENT”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. SAMEDAY PRINTING CAN CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BY POSTING AN UPDATED USER AGREEMENT ON THIS SITE. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL CEASE USING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT CEASE USING THIS SITE, YOU WILL BE CONCLUSIVELY DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE CHANGE.
In using this Site, you, the customer, agree to, understand and acknowledge the following:
- The exact quantity of my order when delivered may vary, upward or downward, by up to 10%
- The colors within my design as seen on my computer screen or desktop printer may not be the exact same color that actually prints because computer monitors and desktop printers display images using a combination of just three colors, (R)ed (G)reen and (B)lue, whereas presses print full-color pictures and images using the four color CMYK color profile
- Because of the many different variables that go into the design of my print ready file, as well as the printing of my print ready file, exact colors and cuts cannot be guaranteed
- Files created using RGB will be automatically converted to CMYK before going on the printing press, and SameDay Printing can’t be responsible for the slight, but inevitable, color shift that will occur on the final product
- My order may be delayed if my artwork is not properly set up
- Once my order has started to print, it cannot be cancelled and no refunds can be provided
- SameDay Printing is not responsible for delays or errors by third party shipping companies including, but not limited to, FedEx, UPS Ground®, DHL and other local carrier companies.
Account Password & Security
You will create a password and user account upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify SameDay Printing of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. SameDay Printing cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, stitch files, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this website or otherwise (”content”) that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original work that you have created yourself from original elements.
- This means you can’t use images of celebrities or corporate products, nor images, text, or design that you’ve copied from a website without written permission from the owner. You cannot create a “new” image using elements from images other people have created. And you cannot contribute a quote or a slogan that is substantially the same as something already written by someone else. By uploading any content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content and that the content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the website or affiliated or linked websites;
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the website. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the website or affiliated or linked websites;
- Incorporate images or names that would violate a person’s right of privacy or publicity
- You acknowledge that SameDay Printing does not pre-screen submitted content, but that SameDay Printing and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to reject artwork. Upon placing your order, you acknowledge that SameDay Printing may review your order, and the content it contains, for adherence to our guidelines and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, SameDay Printing and its designees shall have the right to not print content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable to SameDay Printing.
- You acknowledge and agree that SameDay Printing may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SameDay Printing, its users and the public.
- You agree that you are responsible for actions and communications undertaken under your account. SameDay Printing takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content uploaded or otherwise transmitted by or to you or by or to any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, infringement, obscenity, pornography or profanity you or a third party may encounter. You agree to waive any claims against SameDay Printing and its affiliates, contractors, agents and employees for losses, damages and injuries which are based on or relate to communications, content or materials on the website. You agree to indemnify SameDay Printing and its affiliates from all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which claims are based on or arise from your violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- You agree that you will use this website and any products ordered on this website in accordance with all applicable United States federal, state and local laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances and will not take any action that harms or violates the rights of any person or entity.
You acknowledge and agree that any content, including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, etc. or other material contained or distributed on or through the website, by SameDay Printing, its advertisers or other third parties, is protected by trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not use or distribute any content received through the website without the authorization of the content owner. You agree not to publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, nor upload, download, post, email, sell, or otherwise distribute content available through the website, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The intellectual property rights in or relating to the content of any notes, messages, e-mails, postings, letters, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other written materials which you submit or communicate to SameDay Printing, excluding your content you submit, will automatically be deemed to be assigned, granted and transferred by you to SameDay Printing upon their submission or communication to SameDay Printing, and you do assign all rights therein to SameDay Printing and agree that the same will automatically become the property of SameDay Printing and that SameDay Printing may use, exploit, copy, publish, implement, transfer and in all other ways deal with such materials and all of the intellectual property rights therein in any way and for any purpose SameDay Printing may elect, forever.
Intellectual Property Policy
SameDay Printing respects the intellectual property rights of others. We ask our users to do the same. SameDay Printing may terminate the accounts of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement, please notify SameDay Printing and provide the following information (”notice”):
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on our website;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE CONTENT WHICH YOU SUBMIT AND THAT THE CONTENT DOES NOT INFRINGE UPON THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS) OR OTHER RIGHTS OF OTHERS. YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT THERE ARE NO OUTSTANDING DISPUTES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS IN THE CONTENT OR ANY PARTS OF THE CONTENT. YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN DULY AND VALIDLY EXECUTED AND DELIVERED BY YOU AND CONSTITUTES YOUR LEGAL, VALID AND BINDING OBLIGATION, ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS; AND THAT THE EXECUTION, DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE WITHIN YOUR LEGAL CAPACITY AND POWER; HAVE BEEN DULY AUTHORIZED BY ALL REQUISITE ACTION ON YOUR PART; REQUIRE THE APPROVAL OR CONSENT OF NO OTHER PERSONS; AND NEITHER VIOLATE NOR CONSTITUTE A DEFAULT UNDER THE (I) PROVISION OF ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, ORDER, JUDGMENT OR DECREE TO WHICH YOU ARE SUBJECT OR WHICH IS BINDING UPON YOU, OR (II) THE TERMS OF ANY OTHER AGREEMENT, DOCUMENT OR INSTRUMENT APPLICABLE TO YOU OR BINDING UPON YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold SameDay Printing and SameDay Printing’s officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) content you submit, post to or transmit through the website, (b) your use of the website, (c) your connection to the website, (d) your violation of the Agreement or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the website, use of the website or access to the website without SameDay Printing ’s express written consent.
You agree that SameDay Printing, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account, or any part thereof, or use of the website, and remove and discard any content you may have contributed to the website, at any time for any reason or no reason. SameDay Printing may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the website under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that SameDay Printing may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files of the website. Further, you agree that SameDay Printing shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the website. Should you object to any terms and conditions of the Agreement or become dissatisfied with the website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the website and/or terminate your account.
The website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because SameDay Printing has no control of such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SameDay Printing is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or the policies or such sites and resources. SameDay Printing is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not use any artwork printed by SameDay Printing in a way that would be damaging to SameDay Printing’s public reputation or that of its employees, board members, or shareholders.
Pricing, Shipping, & Terms of Sale
Prices for products are described on the website and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. All prices are in US dollars. Prices and products may change at SameDay Printing’s discretion. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass to you on SameDay Printing’s shipment to the shipping carrier. SameDay Printing reserves the right to cancel any order for any product that may violate the intellectual property rights of a third party and will notify the purchaser that the order has been canceled.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information and product listings on this website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including after you have submitted your order. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We also reserve the right to limit or restrict quantities of products, including after you have submitted your order, for any reason, including, without limitation, if the product violates any terms of this Agreement.
Same day turnaround and same day printing, also marketed as "Order Today, Ready Today" refers to paid and proof approved orders submitted by 12:00 PM Eastern Time to be ready by 7:00 PM Eastern Time.
Orders placed after 12:00 PM Eastern Time are not subject to same day turnaround or same day printing and therefore will print on the next business day. Some exceptions may apply.
If an order is placed after 12:00PM Eastern Time on Thursday of a week, the order shall be expected to printed and ready for pick up/ delivery at 7:00PM Easter Time on the next business day which is Friday, unless there is an unforeseen complication due to technical difficulty, natural disaster, failure of communication & information systems (including, but not limited to, our systems), restrictions associated with the delivery service company’s terms & conditions and if the submitted artwork violates the conduct section of SameDay Printing’s terms & conditions.
If an order is placed after 12:00PM Eastern Time on Saturday or Sunday of a week, the order shall be expected to printed and ready for pick up/ delivery at 7:00PM Easter Time on the next business day which is Friday, unless there is an unforeseen complication due to technical difficulty, natural disaster, failure of communication & information systems (including, but not limited to, our systems), restrictions associated with the delivery service company’s terms & conditions and if the submitted artwork violates the conduct section of SameDay Printing’s terms & conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SAMEDAY PRINTING AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SAMEDAY PRINTING DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT (A) THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (B) THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (D) THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT SAMEDAY PRINTING SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAMEDAY PRINTING DOES NOT CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING, SAMEDAY PRINTING AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT OR PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAMEDAY PRINTING MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE MAINTAINED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SAMEDAY PRINTING OR THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SAMEDAY PRINTING OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, TRANSMITTING, OR DISTRIBUTING SAMEDAY PRINTING OR RELATED SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF SAMEDAY PRINTING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, such provision shall be deemed amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired.
These terms and conditions and your relationship with SameDay Printing shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You and SameDay Printing agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Miami, Florida. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. SameDay Printing may assign its rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you. The failure of a party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision. SameDay Printing’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive SameDay Printing’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SameDay Printing, and supersedes all other communications, written or oral, with regard to the website and services provided by SameDay Printing.