If you are interested in making a flyer and want to save your time and money for it, then Photoshop will help you. Yon can easily create it with the help of photoshop. Flyers are helpful for your company and service. You can attract an audience and inform them about your company by the flyers. A 2 sided flyers offer more information which is effective. For making flying you need just install the photoshop and add your text and graphics. Here is some instruction which helps you for creating 2-sided flyer.
- At first install the photoshop on your computer. Then open a new document in Photoshop. Set the paper size to U.S and set a standard 8.5 *11 inches, also select RGB color mode. You need to set the proper resolution. The resolution should be 300 pixels per inch.
- Then create margins by clicking and dragging guides from the ruler which locate on the right side and the top of the document. You can also use "Control" + "r" to open the ruler . Drag the guides to one-quarter of an inch from the document edges for printing on a home or office printer. You should ask what margins required at the time of professional printing.
- Click the "Type" tool and select your font. You can choose a color for your text for your design. You should careful in choosing the color.
- Then open an image or other artwork . Drag it into your flyer document. So It will appear on its own layer. Now you can resize your image. You can do it by the help of "Free Transform" tool or "Control + "t". You can press the "Shift" key at the time by resizing to maintain the aspect ratio. If you can add effects like a drop shadow to make your image stand out then you can use layer effect option. So, Double click on the layer effects option to open this.
- If you want you can add more text to describe the main point of your flyer. To place smaller text lower down on your flyer, you can use the text tools. Try to keep your text simple and easy to read. With the "Text" tool active, open k the "Create Warped Text" icon in the tool options towards the top of the screen. For using this you can add an eye catching banner effect to your text.
- You can create a second side of your flyer by opening to the "Image" pull-down menu and picking "Duplicate." Then a dialog box will open which allows you to name the new document. Then Click "OK" and a same copy of your first document will open. . Make your flyer's second side with appropriate text, images and other information which you like.
- After finishing the design , save your document. You can print your work directly from photoshop.
Always try to print the flyer yourself on heavier paper. You should avoid thinner paper. For professional printing you should sure about the right specification for your printer before setting up your document.
- vIRrbRiapBGqhV Review by JimmiXS
- 4qx6Ak http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com Posted on 8/9/2016 3:38 AM
- XkRmwjhrRUSnqoskbl Review by JimmiXS
- WTuKb9 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com Posted on 8/11/2016 8:48 AM